I always try to set goals for myself every month both for my blog and myself. This month, I thought I would share with you my short-term goals for October. In order to understand my short-term goals, I feel like you need to hear my long-term goals as well.
By the end of the year, I would like to have 1,000 monthly views on my blog. I want to be able to get sponsorships and have my blog get to the point where it can be my full-time job. I also want to do a lot of growing as a person and get to the point where I can be happy with myself.
My Personal Short-Term Goals
- Allow myself to self-care.
- Journal every day.
- Remember my limits and only do what I can.
My Blog Short-Term Goals
- Get 700 views this month.
- Blog every day for Blogtober.
- Continue making great content for my blog.
What are your short-term goals for the month? Share them in the comments!