I think it’s safe to say that I am glad that 2016 is leaving us. A lot of bad things have happened this year, a lot of deaths, a lot of heartache, and I will be glad to watch 2016 burn as we ring in the new year.
It seems that this year had more bad times than good, but I am also thankful for the good times this year has brought us. Focusing on the negative will only bring out the negative and so, in times of grief and sorrow, it is especially important to focus on the positive.
Here are a few positive things that happened to me in the year of 2016.
- I got to meet a whole bunch of celebrities like John Barrowman, Milo Ventimiglia, Krysten Ritter, and Jewel Staite.
- I celebrated my one year wedding anniversary with Husband.
- Fuller House existed.
- Also, Gilmore Girls Revival.
- Our awful car broke down so we got a newer & more awesome car!
- I found out that I am going to have a niece!
- I discovered how much I love red lipstick.
- I revived my blog!
- My laptop died but Husband revived it!
- I reconnected with a lot of people!
- I grew a lot closer to my friends & family.
So, I guess 2016 wasn’t all that bad. I’m still glad to see it go, but I’m excited to see what 2017 has to offer me. New jobs? New experiences? New adventures. Bring. It. On!
What are some good things that happened to you this year?